Best Gelato Maker Machines 2021 : Ice Cream, a dessert that doesn’t really need a reason for consumption. There are many types of frozen dessert that are available these days but the most delicious of all is gelato. If you do not know a lot about Gelato then don’t worry, we will tell you about this amazing frozen dessert. Gelato is like any other regular ice cream but here, the quantity of dairy used is 3.25%. In addition to this, the traditional ice cream has a fluffy feel because it is usually full of air but Gelato is known to have 70% less air than other frozen desserts. Because of this, Gelato has a lot more creamy texture with a lot more richness and density.
Making gelato is a simple yet difficult process. To make Gelato, you need to start by heating the ingredients to pasteurize them and then you need to cool them to get the desired consistency. In addition to this, the last step involved freezing the ingredients. The blending process gives it smooth crystals and hence you do not feel watery taste. Gelatos can be really expensive when you go to the ice cream parlour and if you have kids at your home then you are up for a toss. The solution to the problem is to buy a Gelato Maker Machine.
With help of the Gelato Maker Machine, you will be able to make gelato, frozen yoghurt, ice cream and even sorbets at the comfort of your home without moving out and without having to spend a lot of money on ice cream. Isn’t that great? Well, to help you in purchasing a Gelato Maker Machine, we have compiled a list of top 5 Gelato Maker Machines for you. Check them out in the section below along with other details.
Best Gelato Maker Machine Reviews 2021
It can be really difficult to choose the right Gelato Maker Machine. There are things that need to be considered and even then you can’t be sure about the quality of the output that you will get from a particular brand. So, to help you, we decided to do the homework. We completed our research and we came up with the list of 5 best Gelato Maker Machine. Our experts have considered a list of factors that are important while making this purchase. Now, go ahead and check out the best Gelato Maker Machines available in the market, you can surely choose 1 among these.
On top of the list, we have a Gelato Maker Machine from Cuisinart. To use this Gelato Maker Machine, you need to put freezer bowl in the freezer overnight and then you can simply put the ingredients in the bowl and put back the lid. Once you turn on the machine, the ice cream will be ready in 25 minutes. This is quite an affordable option and it creates no mess because there is no ice needed. You can simply use this with the freezing bowl which retains the cold temperature after you freeze it in your regular freezer.
Another advantage of this Gelato Maker Machine is that it comes with an ingredient spout which lets you add nuts and other such ingredients while the Gelato Maker Machine is running. Overall, it is quite an affordable ice cream maker machine which you can purchase for your home and you will get the basic functionality that you need to make the ice cream.
- This is a fully automatic model which requires minimal manual intervention.
- Has dimensions of 8.25 inches x 8.0 inches x 11.25 inches.
- Has a brushed steel finish which makes it look attractive
- Comes with a powerful motor and durable mixing arm.
- The capacity of this Gelato Maker Machine is 2 Quarts
- Comes with double insulated freeze bowl which makes the process quicker.
- One of the most affordable Gelato Maker Machine is the list
- No ice is needed because of the freeze bowl that comes with the machine.
- Has rubber feet and cord storage unit.
- Difficult to use with an Alcohol base or Low Fat Milk.
This is the second Gelato Maker Machine in our list and it is slightly expensive when compared to the last one. This is mainly because of the features offered by this Gelato Maker Machine. This comes with 2 paddles; one of them is designed for ice cream and the second one for Gelato. This way you can control the amount of air in the ice cream. The container in this Gelato Maker Machine is removable and the lid is also easy to lock. Since it is transparent, you can watch the fascinating process of making the ice cream.
This Gelato Maker Machine comes with a compressor and hence all you have to do is that you have to pour in the ingredients and turn on the machine. The machine cools itself and the 60 minute timer can help you in keeping track of time as well. Apart from this, you can use 10 minutes keep cool timer as well.
- A fully automatic machine which gives you commercial quality ice cream.
- The capacity of this machine is 1.5 quarts.
- Made of BPA free material and looks quite premium
- Touchpad control and transparent lid makes it easy to monitor and use the Gelato Maker Machine
- The design has 2 paddles integrated here which improves the texture of the ice cream.
- Comes with a compressor which eliminates the need for ice.
- It has a touchpad control and a 60 minutes timer to make your ice cream.
- This Gelato Maker Machine also comes with 10 minutes keep cool feature so that you can transfer the content to the freezer
- Comes with 3 year limited warranty.
- Nothing a such
On number 3, we have a machine from Musso and this is one professional quality machine that is available in the market. You can check out this product and we assure you that you will be impressed by the quality of ice cream that you get with this machine. The Gelato Maker Machine is quick and it has stainless steel paddles which give a really nice texture to the ice cream. This paddle also ensures that no big crystals are formed and the ice cream remains to be soft and creamy. If you do not mind spending on a premium machine then you can surely go ahead and purchase this machine and it is going to last years before you might need a replacement.
Has a capacity of 1.5 Quart per batch and this ice cream maker can make 3 Quarts sorbet in an hour.
- Fully automatic Gelato Maker Machine which needs to intervention.
- Dimensions of this Gelato Maker Machine are 12 inches x 11 inches x 18 inches.
- Comes with an auto shut feature which turns off the machine if the ice cream becomes hard.
- Comes with 1 year warranty.
- Comes with a timer which helps you in getting the type of ice cream that you want.
- Can be used to make sorbet, frozen yoghurt, ice cream, gelato and even frozen drink.
- Typically takes just about 30 minutes to give you a batch of ice cream.
- Has paddles that are made of stainless steel which makes it quite durable.
- Quite an expensive product when we look at the price.
#4.Nostalgia ICMP600WD Electric Bucket Ice Cream Maker with Easy-Carry Handle, Makes 6-Quarts in Minutes, Frozen Yogurt, Gelato
Traditionally, the ice creams were made in a wooden bucket and this product is going to revive the tradition because of the design that it has. This Gelato Maker Machine is made of real wood and it can make as much as 6 quarts of ice cream in few minutes. This Gelato Maker Machine doesn’t have a compressor so you would need to go ahead and use ice and salt to make ice cream. While some people may not like it but this is the traditional way of making ice cream.
It is a perfect one for the parties because of the capacity that it has. Overall, you can go ahead and purchase this Gelato Maker Machine if you often have guests at home or if you like to make a large batch at once. You can also buy gelato mix from Nostalgia which would reduce the efforts required to make the gelato.
- Has a total capacity of 6 Quarts and it is also easy to clean the machine
- Made of real wood to keep the traditional alive. The lid is made of transparent plastic. The wooden design is certainly very impressive.
- No manual effort is required as the electric motor does the job for you.
- The plastic liner is quite easy to clean. This reduces the efforts required to clean the machine.
- Quite an affordable machine as it is priced reasonably well.
- The pads are made of sturdy plastic which churns the ice cream quite well.
- You need ice and salt to use this Gelato Maker Machine.
Talking about the last product on our list, it is from Breville and this one is a smart ice cream maker. This machine works like magic. The paddle is durable. To start the machine, you can simply add your ingredients. There is no need to add ice as it has compressor inbuilt. Turn on the machine and select the ice cream hardness setting of your choice. This is when you can choose between sorbet frozen yoghurt, gelato and ice cream. Simply start the cycle and leave it on the machine to churn and freeze your ice cream as per your selections.
It takes about 50 minutes to make ice cream with this. You can also add nuts, chocolate chips and other ingredients. The spatula makes it easy to remove the ice cream. The keep cool function ensures that the ice cream doesn’t melt. The product comes with 1 year warranty which is enough to cover you against any type of manufacturing defect.
- Has 12 hardness settings which give you different types of ice cream that are required.
- Has a total capacity of 1.5 quart
- Power consumption is rated at 165 watts.
- Comes with pre-cool setting to get the best texture
- Made of BPA free material
- Quite a versatile machine as it gives you different types of ice cream. The pre-set menu is worth the price.
- Comes with 1 year warranty.
- Fully automatic machine. You can also use it in manual mode.
- Has keep cool functionality for 3 hours
- Sounds an alarm when ice cream is ready
- Slightly expensive but it is one of the best automatic machines.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have some questions about Gelato Maker Machine then you can go ahead and explore the FAQ section below. We have tried to answer some of the most common questions that people have and we hope you will be able to find the answer to your question.
- What are the factors that I should consider while Buying Gelato Maker Machine?
There are some of the factors which are really important to look at while buying Gelato Maker Machine. This includes the type of Gelato Maker Machine. You can get Ice and Salt machine, electric Frozen Bowl and Compressor Ice Cream Maker. Apart from this, you can check the capacity, setting (manual and automatic), number of the spinning blade and material of spinning blade. In addition to this, you can check out the cost and warranty policy as well.
- How difficult is it to Clean Gelato Maker Machine?
It depends on the model you are purchasing but usually, it is easy to clean the Gelato Maker Machine. There are many models that are available which can be washed in dishwasher. There are removable parts and they can easily be washed as well. Overall, you will get an idea about the ease of cleaning after looking at Gelato Maker Machine.
- How Does Gelato Maker Machine Work?
If you have a Gelato Maker Machine then making gelato is relatively effortless. You just need to put in the mix in the Gelato Maker Machine and you can then start the machine. If you have a machine that works in automatic mode then there is nothing at all that you need to do. If you have a manual machine then you can simply turn it on and set the timer on your watch. You can stop the machine once the gelato reaches the desired consistency and scoop out the ice cream.
- How long will it take to make Gelato in Gelato Maker Machine?
Making gelato is a slow process and you need to be patient to make the ice cream. This has to be slow and this has to done slowly so as to avoid the formation of big crystals. The average time that it would take to make gelato will vary between 20 to 40 minutes depending on the type of Gelato Maker Machine and the quantity of dessert you are making.
- What are the Advantages of Gelato Machine?
One of the major advantages of Gelato Maker Machine is that you can monitor the quality of the ice cream that you are making. You will be able to use the real ingredients and you can even use the natural pulp to get the flavours. There is a lot of scope for experimenting and this is something that really matters. You can even save a lot of money as you would not have to purchase the gelato from expensive ice cream parlours. Moreover, you will be able to make frozen yoghurt and several other varieties of ice cream in your Gelato Maker Machine. It is certainly worth investing in the machine.
These are the top 5 best Gelato Maker Machine available in the market. You can check them out one by one and you can check out the pros and cons of each machine as well. If you are still confused between the two machines then you can visit the product of the Gelato Maker Machines and check out more information about them. There are many sales that are lined up on many e-commerce platforms so it may really make sense to check out the deals available online.
You can also check out the frequently asked questions and we are sure that you will get answers to many of your questions under that section. With a Gelato Maker Machine, you will be free to show up your creativity and experiment with the different flavours. You will also be able to make frozen yoghurt with these Gelato Maker Machines and it is certainly a healthier option for your kids who love ice cream. So go ahead and order one Gelato Maker Machine for your family today.
Also Check :
- 1 Best Gelato Maker Machine Reviews 2021
- 1.1 1. Cuisinart ICE-30BC Pure Indulgence 2-Quart Automatic Frozen Yogurt, Sorbet, and Ice Cream Maker
- 1.2 #2.Cuisinart ICE-100 Compressor Ice Cream and Gelato Maker
- 1.3 #3.Lello 4080 Musso Lussino 1.5-Quart Ice Cream maker
- 1.4 #4.Nostalgia ICMP600WD Electric Bucket Ice Cream Maker with Easy-Carry Handle, Makes 6-Quarts in Minutes, Frozen Yogurt, Gelato
- 1.5 #5.Breville BCI600XL Smart Scoop Ice Cream Maker
- 2 Frequently Asked Questions
- 3 Final Verdict